We engineer and manufacture rubber extrusion profiles, gaskets and seals in thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), as we utilize various thermoplastic rubber formulations according to the application of the final product. Rubber extrusion profiles, gaskets and seals are utilized where an effective compression set is required.
Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE), is a comprehensive term of raw materials having similar properties to rubber, but also being recyclable, as it can be re-melted and reprocessed multiple times. Thermoplastic rubber can also be coextruded with some rigid materials resulting in coextruded rubber profiles, gaskets and seals (a rigid and flexible section on a single profile).
Thermoplastic rubber properties subdivided in categories:
- SBS thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) – similar to vulcanized rubber , very durable
- SEB thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) – resistant to weathering, UV, and ageing. Good resistance to acids and alcohols; resistance to high and low temperatures; good dimensional stability.
- TPU thermoplastic polyurethane elastomers (TPE) – good resistance to abrasion, wear and tear, traction, good flexibility to low temperatures
- TPV thermoplastic vulcanized elastomer. Resist to high and low temperatures (130° C to -40° C), stress strain, and are available in different hardness degrees
The utilization of TPE for the production of technical rubber extrusion profiles, gaskets and seals is ideal when an efficient compression set is required, as well as good resistance to high and low temperatures; durability and resistance to weathering.
The following, is a partial list of rubber extrusion profiles, gaskets and seals:
- Window seals
- Door seals
- Rubber tubing
- Rubber bumpers
- Rubber gaskets
- Window gaskets
- Rubber seals
- Rubber strips
- Rubber extrusion profiles
- Thermoplastic rubber profiles
- “U” shaped rubber channels
- Rubber spacers
- Car door rubber seals
- Automotive rubber seals
- Rubber edgings
- Extruded gaskets
- Dust collector tubes
- Compressed air tubes
- Gaskets for belt haul-offs